Thursday, March 26, 2009

Like mother, like daughter or why the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

At the playground today, my daughter was fascinated with a little girl who was wearing a pink snow suit: this super-warm coverage with long sleeves and long pant legs looked like a sumo wrestler outfit on this tiny little girl. On her feet, she had tiny thin little silver ballet-slipper shoes. I thought the snow suit a little excessive for this beautiful 55 degree day and the shoes far too cold.

I made a comment to her and the mom on her "pretty little shoes", which seemed perfectly placed, until I noticed that the mom was wearing an adult version of those same silver ballet shoes with her winter parka. No joke.

Check out this video a friend sent me on the topic.

1 comment:

Emily MilkMaid said...

oh my dear...you HAVE to come to Greece with the baby and stay with us for a little while....your blogspot will take on a whole new level of fun....